Welcome to the RadarOpus website
RadarOpus is the world leader in software solutions for homeopaths.
Our goal is to empower and inspire homeopaths, providing the best tools to aid homeopathic prescribing.
To find out more, click on any of the links below!
- One interface for everything you need
- The largest homeopathic library in the world
- Diversity: best modules in the world!
- True privacy implementations (GDPR and HIPAA)
- Integration with Synthesis app
- Repertory additions including the source text
- Clificol: cases in the cloud
- Multilingual features
- Best help and support in the industry
One interface for everything you need
One suite and one interface give access to all data and functions a homeopath needs, whether that is a Repertory, Materia Medica or Patient file information.
- All in one interface
- One single search screen
- Unlimited back, forward, history buttons
- Supports 13 operating systems
- Materia Medica symptoms can be directly inserted to repertory analysis
The largest homeopathic library in the World
- More than 1.600 Materia Medica and documents*
(including works from Master, Vermeulen, Vithoulkas, Van Woensel, Scholten, Julian, Joshi, Araujo, some of the best Homeopathic Journals of the past century, themes and more!)
- More than 80 Repertories*
(including our unique Synthesis Repertory by Dr. F. Schroyens, as well as other great Repertories by Sherr, Boenninghausen, Dimitriadis, Murphy, Pennekamp, Rathmer, Pitcairn, Bianchi and more!)
As far as we know this brings you the largest library in the World of Homeopathic works in a software!
*based on all available data in all languages
Diversity: best modules in the world!
Get more than 8 unique modules from some of the best names in Homeopathy:
- Vithoulkas Expert System (V.E.S.)
- Herscu Module
- Miasmatic Modules (Ortega, Giampietro)
- Heiner Frei’s Polarity Analysis
- Vervarcke’s Family Finder
- Degroote’s Energetic Remedy Picture
- Bönninghausen Polar Symptom Analysis
- Yakir’s Botanical Repertory [coming soon!]
- and many concepts
True privacy implementations (GDPR and HIPAA)
GDPR AND HIPAA are 2 privacy regulations enforced in Europe and USA.
If you are a professional and record ANY TYPE of information from your patient (even a name, or the name of a dog if you are a VET) you need to follow these rules in order to correctly protect and safe-keep your patient’s data.
If you do not comply there may be fines and/or legal repercussions.
As a software company we have implemented security measures (like password protection and backup encryption) to help you comply.
The responsibility of compliance is strictly in the hands of the professional, however our privacy protection modules help you immensely!
And as far as we know, we are the only Homeopathic Software in the world to have properly implemented this.
NOTE: these modules are not only useful if you live in Europe or USA. As these 2 territories require some of the strictest regulations in the world, our modules help you REGARDLESS of where you live!
You can read more on our implementations by clicking here to view the list of actions we have taken to help you comply with GDPR and HIPAA.
Integration with Synthesis app
The Synthesis App is based on the Synthesis Repertory edition 2009, published by Dr. Frederik Schroyens.
Synthesis is used worldwide and is known to be the most comprehensive & most reliable repertory.
Read all about the Synthesis App on this page
Repertory additions including the source text
Synthesis is the only Repertory allowing you to include explicit source information when making additions!
Not only precise bibliographical references, but also the actual text on which your Synthesis addition has been based.
This is a most important tool to guarantee the quality of the additions by creating transparency and linking Synthesis and any Materia Medica in two directions.
Clificol: cases in the cloud
Set up your own Homeopathic research simultaneously with other research groups anywhere in the world according to your own protocols.
- Uploading cases
- A free Website interface developed so that cases can be submitted without using WinCHIP RadarOpus
- WinCHIP Opus software: the users have a one button function to upload cases and search cases
Clinical cases are encrypted and transmitted anonymously from the homeopaths consulting room to the central database via the HTTPS-protocol
- Researching cases
You can do a simple search for cases of a certain remedy or pathology
- Free of charge
You can upload and search cases free of charge
- Integrated translation tools
- Documents in 12 languages:
English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Chinese, Português, Nederlands, Romaneste, Türkçe, Rusça, Bulgarca
- Multilingual documents (e.g. Synthesis)
New Documents are also regularly released in various languages, including English and German.
For the latest releases please click here.
Best help and support in the industry
We pride ourselves in having probably the best Tech support in the industry.
We have a dedicated team of professionals who will connect remotely to your Mac/Pc in order to fix any issues you may have.
The team is spread worldwide to cover as many time zones as possible...
And you will be talking to real people with real names!
RadarOpus 2.2 out now!
|GDPR/HIPAA compliant data structure|
|Patient data is stored in a database and not in single text files||Required||Required||Data is more secure when stored in a database (in binary code)|
|Patient data but also the analysis (repertory symptoms) are encrypted||Required||Required||Any analysis, even a single analysis in XML-format is encrypted|
|Personal administrative data is separate from clinical data||Required||Required||Data identifying the patient is stored in a separate database table|
|Encryption of all media files (PDF, video, images, sounds, etc.)||Required||Required||All media saved in RadarOpus are encrypted to protect privacy of the patient. They can only be retrieved after opening RadarOpus.|
|GDPR/HIPAA compliant traceability|
|Data traceability||Required||Required||Every time the homeopath creates data in RadarOpus, the time and date is automatically recorded in the database.|
|GDPR/HIPAA compliant discriminatory data|
|Saving discriminatory data is not allowed||Required||Required||RadarOpus does not allow to save discriminatory data (e.g.: race and religion)|
|GDPR/HIPAA compliant password policy|
|Password protected access to all data||Required||Required||All patient data entered with RadarOpus can only be accessed after logging in with your password|
|New password each 3 months||Required||Required||New password can be set by the user 24/7.|
|Strong password is compulsory||Required||Required||Password must be at least 8 characters, alphanumeric and contain special characters|
|Password is required after 1 hour of software inactivity||Advised||Advised||Automatic setting in RadarOpus|
|GDPR/HIPAA data handling requests|
|Print the patient file||Required||Required||At the request of the patient, RadarOpus allows to print all patient data (administrative data, consultation texts, prescriptions, evaluations, medical tests, etc). This print function does not include personal notes of the homeopath, which can be printed separately.|
|Delete a patient file||Advised||Advised||The option to delete all information of a patient is available in countries where this is required.|
|GDPR/HIPAA compliant backup|
|Backup Utility||Required||Required||Backup suggests to use an external hard drive.|
|Encrypted Backup||Required||Required||Backup is always automatically encrypted.|
Useful additional information for professionals storing sensitive health data (applicable to RadarOpus and other programs)
- Use a password to protect your PC/Mac and change it every 3 months.
- The PC/Mac must be protected by Antivirus and Antimalware.
- Encrypt your data whenever possible (e.g. save back-ups and then encrypt the file or password protect it).
- Never keep all back-ups in the same place. Have a copy of your back-up in a separate safe place in case of fire, theft or natural calamities (a password protected hard drive in a locked cabinet) or use a GDPR/HIPAA compliant cloud.
- Run through a report of how to handle data that is lost or stolen and keep a written record of it.
- Ensure you know how to successfully delete data of a patient if required (but check whether the request of the patient complies with national laws regarding the time during which you need to keep patient records).
- Ensure you have written consent from each patient to record and keep their personal data.
- If you use patient data for research purposes, ensure your patient has given you written permission to use it.
- If data is lost or violated in any way, immediately contact local authorities.
Useful linksGDPR regulations
HIPAA regulations ×