RadarOpus - Sherr J. Q Rep v4 (Multilingual)
Q Rep (Repertory of Mental Qualities) continues to provide Homeopaths with a high quality supplement to the Mind Chapter of Synthesis!
Gain quick access to both classical and modern remedies via each Mental Quality!
What's new in Q Rep v4?
- 4 brand new Mental Qualities!
- Multilingual - now available in 7 languages!
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, German
- View translations side-by-side; the perfect teaching tool!
- New remedy additions to existing rubrics
- Refinements to the degrees of remedies in existing rubrics
Click on your language flag to see the translated text for each of the new Mental Qualities:
New Qualities in Q Rep v 4
Enhancements to existing qualities
- Many adjustments and refinements to the grades of remedies in all existing Qualities have been made.
- Lanthanide salts, Gemstones, Noble gases and many other new remedies have been included for the first time.
- Jeremy has paid particular attention to making sure those remedies listed as Primary Remedies are highly accurate.
- These remedies will definitely cover the aspects of the quality - even if they are a relatively 'small' remedy.
Explanation of the grading
- 4 marks - Red, Caps, Underlined - Primary remedies.
Remedies that have this quality as a major and essential characteristic.
- 3 marks - Red, Caps - Potential candidate for Primary remedies -
Currently classed as experimental for Primary grade - but definitely having the quality as an important issue in their pathogenesis - hence high grading.
- 2 marks - Blue, Italic - Remedies definitely belonging to the quality.
- 1 mark - Black, Regular - Experimental. Remedies which currently have only a minor symptom of this quality and are not yet confirmed.