Repertory of Homeopathy and Homotoxicology
By Ivo Bianchi
The perfect software tool for Naturopaths, Homeopaths and Alternative medicine practitioners!
The busy Homeopath can search for many pathological conditions and find remedy suggestions within the focused clinical rubrics of this repertory.
This repertory comes into its own in a busy practice where the case revolves around pathological conditions and a clinical need to detoxify the system
Developed in the 1950s by Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg, a German doctor who was also a homeopath and naturopath, Homotoxicology is an approach to healing that aims to detoxify the body and restore the body’s natural biorhythms (our physical, emotional and intellectual cycles).
Mary Sharma - more information in this article
The video to the right outlines the history and guidelines underpinning Homotoxicology
How to use this repertory in practice?
- You can search for any inflammatory condition by typing *itis into the RadarOpus search engine.
- Tip - the * informs RadarOpus to look for ANY word beginnings that end in itis!
- The screenshot to the right shows that you will get 554 results for this exact search
- You can also search for the word dama* to find rubrics pertaining to damage of a particular part or organ system, as in the screenshot below:
- As you might expect, one can also search for symptoms relating to toxicity, and there are many indications given for particular SARCODE & NOSODE remedies to help support an organ through a detox process. E.G.
Making an Analysis with the Repertory for Homotoxicology
You will discover non-standard remedies in the Analysis suggesting a different treatment pathway, perhaps to work alongside a classical 'totality' prescription, using one of the myriad other repertories available in RadarOpus.
By double clicking on an unfamiliar remedy, you will be able to conduct further research from the Keynotes page, using Vermeulen's Source and Substance or Passport module or by clicking the Google icon to search online.